Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Changes are Great!

OK! I am now inspired to get on the band-wagon of blogging! Last week I visited with another soap maker, Julie, who inspired me to greater heights! I think I will experiment with some new ingredients such as; lemongrass, cornmeal, and orange peel, to create a gardener's soap. I haven't used any botanicals since I really like our creamy white soap, but maybe something with a bit of color will be fun to work with. I am very excited to experience new things as I continue to enjoy our amazing soap!

I am also involved in a 'show' this weekend, Saturday Sept 26th. All of the things at this 'show' will be handmade or vintage. Here is the link to the 'show': www.fallowfieldfarm.blogspot.com. The site lists all of the vendors that will be there. Enjoy looking and hopefully I'll see you there!

No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!