Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fallow Farm Boutique

What a great day it has been today! I got to Marci's home to set up my booth and discovered a nature lovers paradise! What a wonderful place! The day went pretty well. I was pleased with the turn out of people to the boutique. For a first timer boutique coordinator, Marci and her husband, Dave, did a great job. My needs were met with cheerfulness and a helpful attitude. They were very concerned that I was satisfied with my experience; of which I was! Well, I am needing to get to bed since I am running on 4 1/2 hrs of sleep!

No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!