Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Happenings

It seems that if it rains then it starts to pour at my house right now. We took our 10 yr old son to the Dr and found out that he will need surgery next week on his left knee. He keeps 'popping' his knee so he can walk. So, I haven't been able to get to my soap and lotion making due to Dr. appointments and homeschooling and other things. We also found out that our married son, who is active duty Army National Guard attending a school in Arizona, needs to have a hernia surgery next week too. So we will be having a week of surgeries. Life keeps us busy and very chaotic at times.

I will spend today working on making product since it is fall break from (public)school (my high schoolers go for a few classes at the charter school nearby)and I have helpers to help me! We will suspend our schooling (maybe) to help get things done. I have several orders that I need to catch up on.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!