Thursday, October 1, 2009

Success Stories

I thought I would write about some of the experiences people have told me about using our soap. I am continuously impressed and pleased that the results I claim for our family is and has been repeated in so many homes. I feel satisfied that our products can and will do what I say they do.

Story #1-My cousin Mauri
Mauri had beautiful skin as a teen then turned 30 and got 'adult on-set acne'. She tried all different kinds of soaps and creams to help control and get rid of the acne. Nothing worked! Then I suggested that she wash her face with my soap to help control the acne. Within my soap, I use essential oils to help heal the skin. So she tried my Eucalyptus soap. It worked! Now she will only use my soap in bathing.

Story #2-Mauri's daughter Brooklyn
Brooklyn has eczema. She tried using different lotion to help soothe her skin. Other lotions burned or irritated or didn't help her skin. She tried my lotion. It worked! It soothes and heals her skin with no irritation!

Story #3-Sandy-nurses aid at my Dr. office
Sandy had a dry patch/rash on her leg. She tried all of ointments that the Dr prescribed. Nothing worked. Then she used my soap. The rash disappeared! When she ran out of my soap, the rash reappeared. She saw me and said, "I need your soap right Now!" So I sold her more! No more rash!

Story #4-Nurses at my Dr. office
Some of the nurses have very dry skin and eczema that is irriated my the wearing of gloves. They use my soap personally to help with moisturizing their skin and healing of their hands.

Story #5-My sister's neighbor
My sister has a neighbor that has an 18 month old boy, who wakes up in the morning with bloody sheets because his eczema is so bad. The mother has tried everything to help her baby. My sister gave her some lotion and soap to use. The mother told her that this is the first lotion she has used that her baby has not cried when applied. She uses the soap and lotion daily to help soothe the eczema.

Story #6-My own daughter Emma
Emma has eczema, but she hasn't had a breakout in more than 2 years!


No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!