Saturday, October 10, 2009

It Works!!!

GREAT NEWS!!!
My Gardener's Companion soap works!! My wonderful husband got his hands all greasy yesterday just for me to test out the soap. He got grease and yuck stuff from the underside of the truck. He came in and washed his hands with my new formula and PRESTO the grease was gone!!! I am so excited about this success!! Now I am going to ask a friend who owns a garage to test it for me so I can have more than one success story to tell. The cornmeal and orange peel are abrasive, but that's what we want to help get the dirt and grease off of the hands. The Lemongrass adds the citrus needed to aid in this process. It is exciting to know that what I think the soap is good and and will do, that it actually does it! Now on to making more soap...

No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!