Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Making More Soap!

Tonight I made 4 more batches of goat milk soap. I created 2 new products! Now we will have Lemon Meringue Pie and Oak Leaves -N- Acorns! The other 2 batches were Unscented and Caribbean Fantasy. I have lots of fragrances and essential oils that I haven't tried yet. I am branching out and experimenting with them. I also placed an order for some new oils for the Fall season. It is fun deciding what new and upcoming scents we will carry!

I am also working on filling several orders that are keeping me busy. I am creating 20 gift baskets for a gal who is giving them away at an Army Volunteer Luncheon. Plus I need to make 4 more batches of Lavender to fill an order of 150 bars. Then I have a friend who is highlighting our soap in the floral section of our local grocery store and wants 50 bars or more. So, I am very busy making soap, soap, and more soap! What fun I am having!

No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!