Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Surgery and Delays

Well, our son was scheduled for knee surgery for 9:30 this morning. But it got delayed 'till this afternoon due to his forgetting that he couldn't eat anything. Therefore, the apple he inadvertantly ate caused him to have to wait much longer to eat or drink! So while we were waiting to leave, I had some extra time to make more soap! I made 2 batches of Lavender and a batch of our Tangy Whisper. I added orange peel to it to make it more of a scrub and to give it more of a citrus smell. I think I will like it better this way. I had wanted to make another batch, of which it would have been Cinnamon Oats-N-Honey, but ran out of time. So I will make it in the morning along with 3 other batches of whatever hits my fancy! Maybe I will continue to experiment... We shall see!

(By the way, the surgery went VERY well and our son is on the way to recovery!)

No comments:

Welcome to Our Site!

Welcome to Lily's Lathers, your site for the best, natural, homemade products available!

Jam packed with moisturizing properties! Energizing and soothing to the skin! Helps with acne and eczema!